Monday, May 11, 2009

Santiago Art District

Every third Saturday of the month, residents of the Santiago Street Lofts host the Santiago Art District--A community art walk event. Their website is www.santiagoartdistrict.com. Galleries open at 7PM and usually run until 10PM--and sometimes even later! I will be showing my photography in one of the galleries. Thanks to Ryan and Nate for inviting me to have my first solo show in Cali! Ample (free) parking is conveniently located across the street at the Santa Ana Train Depot on the southeast corner of Santa Ana Boulevard and Santiago Street...also, word on the street is that the Kogi truck will be making a cameo appearance as well, which I hear is kind of a big deal. You can follow them on Twitter @kogibbq or their website www.kogibbq.com! See ya there!

No comments: