Saturday, July 4, 2009

AC Supper Club

Last night I went to the Air Conditioned Supper Club in Venice for the first time with my good friends Ms. Giggly and N. Brown Clothing. The performers on the bill that I went to see were DJ Quickie Mart, Gotham Green, I am Omni, DJ Ivy & Lisa D'Amato and her smokin' hot bikini dancers. It was quite the experience to say the least. Gotham Green was hosting the show and also performed. My favorite was a sick freestyle he did over a beat, arranged by DJ Quickie Mart, with a sample from Human Nature in honor of Michael Jackson. The other highlight of the night was watching the mesmerizing performance by Lisa D'Amato. She brought so much energy to the stage with her catchy beats by DJ Ivy, choreographed dance moves and her three bikini clad background dancers. The ex-top model turned pop singer came out swinging in her gold robe and then later segwayed into the rest of her performance in a gold polka-dot bikini. She reminds me of the Hollywood version of MIA. This LA girl is super sexy, talented and fun. I can't wait to see her perform again...check out all the rest of the flicks here!







No comments: