Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Knitting Factory

Last night I went to the Knitting Factory in Hollywood to see my good friends Gautam Dua aka Gotham Green, Haps and Icon perform. They opened up for Aceyalone and Myka Nine. It was my first time at the Knitting Factory. The venue is really nice...it has two main stages and 2 bars. It's the perfect size, not too big, but certainly not too small. It was nice to see a really good hip hop show again...it's been far too long since I have seen them perform. LA hip hop is really on the move and these guys have some sweet lyrics and beats. I have shot my friends live shows ever since I can remember...always happy to do it. N Brown Clothing sponsored the shoot and some of the apparel in the photos. Check out my flickr pics to see the whole live show.







No comments: